2. What Information Do We Collect
We may collect different types of information from you, including Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, references is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual, household, or device, and that is not publicly available. We also collect non-identifying information that does not directly or indirectly identify you, and cannot reasonably be used to identify you, such as de-identified or aggregate information. When non-identifying information is combined with other information so that it does identify an individual person, we treat that combination as Personal Information.
3. How Do We Collect This Information
We collect your information when you directly provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site.
Information collected automatically may include:
- Usage Information. This information includes details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, logs, location data, and information about the resources you access and use, such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site. We may also collect information about the site you were visiting before you came to our Site and the site you visit after you leave.
- Device Information This information includes data about the computers or other devices you use to access the Site (each, a “Device”), such as your operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, device identifiers, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device. Browsers routinely send these types of information to web servers.
4. How Do We Share Your Information
- Service Providers. We contract with third-party service providers that we use to help us operate our business and the Site or provide services on our behalf. For example, these services may include payment and billing processing, the fulfillment of orders, shipping, IT and related infrastructure provision, customer service, advertising, email distribution, research, and analytics, or management of sweepstakes, contests, or promotions.
- Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization. In addition, information about our customers and registered users may also be disclosed in connection with a commercial transaction where we or any one of our businesses are seeking financing, investment, support, or funding.
- With Your Consent, We will share your Personal Information with others when you specifically permit us to do so.
5. Your information Choices and Control
5.1. Don’t Volunteer Information.
5.2. Marketing Communications.
To opt-out of electronic, direct mail, or telemarketing communications from Rocky Mountain Wrecker or its affiliates (collectively, “Marketing Communications”), you may do so by using the following information. If you do not want to receive emails from us, you may click the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email or contact us using the information below. If using an email below, please include the appropriate message in the subject line, “Unsubscribe promotional offers”, “Do not mail”, or “Do not call”.
6. Data Security
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information we collect and process. To guard your information delivered to us electronically, the Site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts your payment card number, name and address so only we are able to decode your information. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
7. Additional Information
7.1. Children’s Privacy
The Site and Rocky Mountain Wrecker’s products and services are not directed at or intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, you should not register or provide any personal information to Rocky Mountain Wrecker, including on the Site. If we later obtain actual knowledge that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16 years old, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
7.3 No Rights of Third Parties.
9. Contact Us
To opt-out of marketing communications:
To opt-out of electronic, direct mail, or telemarketing communications from Rocky Mountain Wrecker or its affiliates (collectively, “Marketing Communications”), you may do so by using the following information. If you do not want to receive emails from us, you may click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the footer of any email or contact us using the information below. If emailing, please include the appropriate message in the subject line: “unsubscribe promotional offers”, “do not mail”, “do not call”.